BRIEF CITATION AND PROFILE OF HE, HAJ SILIFAT ABDULLAHI A SULE. THE FIRST LADY AND NUMBER ONE AMIABLE MOTHER OF NASARAWA STATE.
FOUNDER AND EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR SILIFAT A. SULE HOPE FOUNDATION.
Her Excellency Haj Silifat abdullahi Sule, is from the family of sulaiman odeleye of kano state.
She is the fourth born of her family
She was born and brought up at kakuma bakori local government Katsina state
She attended Baptist primary Sabon gari Kano state.
She attended Kabomo teachers college bakori local government under kaduna state then. Where she obtained her secondary school education.
After her secondary school education, being a Northern maiden, her parents gave her out in marriage to her heartthrob Eng A A Sule.
She then proceeded to college of education Akwanga where she obtained, NCE cert, home economy. And later BSc in food and nutrition, ABU ZARIA. akwanga branch.
She has five children with His Excellency Eng. Sule and have stayed with him through out her life till date.
She became the first lady of Nas state in May 29th,2019.after her assumption to office, she immediately set her NGO and pet project. “Silifat
A. Sule hope foundation” SAS. With the major aim of humanitarian programs on women, youth and children…
Achievements as first lady
- Under her NGO, recently she empowered 300 women in cosmetology, with a soft capital of 10k each.
- She gave out scholarship to some students of tertiary institutions, Nas state polytechnic to study abroad.
- She has fully taken care of the bills of some cancer patiences, five women and two children upto surgery level.
- She gave out about 30 pieces of matrasses at d newly established police children clinic at lafia.And some drugs as well.
- She has and is still taken care of some 150 kids running the street in her community of Gudi Station under akwanga lgc, feeding, school, etc.
- She has also fully paid tuition fees of some persons (youth) leaving with disabilities recently, who got admission in some of our high institutions.
- She made available what we called ‘mama’s kit’ in our various clinics, to encouraged women to go for maternity and child birth.
- Mother and child health care.
- Girl child education and issues of rapes. She encourages the victims to always speak. As Majors has being taken to punish the perpetrators of the illicit acts.with the support of her excellency, Haj Dr aisha Buhari. And Nas state ministry of women affairs.
- She always visit hospitals to aide on some hospital bills of women and mothers who gave birth. Provided them with some babies materials and health kits.
- On issues of Almajiri, she has had several meetings with their teachers, I. E the mallams, on the menace. Which ways now has being changed not the way of Islam. She has provided them with lots of study materials ranging from clothes, food, drugs, and some cash.. That will enable them and ease some of the street beggings.
- She has held free medical outreach in collaborations with NYSC medical members.
- Being the state number one mother, she has warned and encourage mothers to watch over their wards in terms of what they do and the people they move around with as friends.because most a times, is peer groups that influence each other in to drugs and substance abuse.
- She has held several programs in collaborations with NDLEA and other agencies of that nature on how to reduce drug abuse and substance use among youth and women.
- Presently, she signed so many MOUs with some international donors and other relevant NGOs, that will provide her NGO with some international and social aides to enable her move her office and the NGO. Since she has zero allocation to her office.
Thank you and God bless you our number one amiable capacity number one mother of Nasarawa State.